Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Review
*Disclaimer: Kelike Castillo is a Beautycounter Consultant
Click the Button to get your Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Now!
Add Your Name & Email to Get Your FREE bonuses. You Will Get Forwarded To The Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Page Very Quickly!
Complete your order of Beautycounter Charcoal Bar and forward me your receipt at email@example.com and I will send you your bonuses
Here’s What Get In The Beautycounter Charcoal Bar:
Let Me Give You A Sneakpeek…
What’s So Great About This Bar?
- Our Charcoal Cleansing Bar detoxifies and absorbs impurities in your skin without drying it out, resulting in smoother, brighter complexion. Made with antioxidant-rich, organic green tea and hydrating organic coconut oil, the gentle formula can be used daily on your face and body.
- 3 Steps To Use The Charcoal Bar Correctly
- What It’s Like To Actually Use The Bar.
Claim Your Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Today
And Get These 3 FREE BONUSES From Kelike Castillo:
Bonus #1 – Exclusive Charcoal Bar Review
An In-Depth Review Of The Charcoal Bar
- What’s in This Bar And Why That’s Good For You
- Why I Think You Should Get It
- Behind The Scenes Look
Bonus #2 – Bar Saving Method
Simple Way to Make Your Bar Last Longer
- Don’t Let The Sink Wash 25% Of Your Bar Down The Drain
- FREE Video Reveals A Simple Way To Make Your Bar Last Longer
- It’s Easier Than You Think!
Bonus #3 – Get FREE Beautycounter Products
How To Get 30,60 & Even 100% Off!
- Did you know there’s a way to get Free Beautycounter Products?
- Discover Beautycounter’s Exclusive Club For Savings.
- Clean Beauty Deals Are On The Way!
Here’s What People Are Saying About Beautycounter Charcoal Bar
More About Beautycounter Charcoal Bar
Charcoal Cleansing Bar
I really love using charcoal products. I always carry it when I leave the country in case of emergencies. I have it in pill form. I whiten my teeth with a charcoal powder and use a charcoal mask when my face needs a detox. What can I say? I love charcoal. So, to be fair, I want to love the charcoal cleansing bar from Beautycounter but I promise to keep it real. Here’s my honest review and first-hand experience using the Beautycounter Charcoal Cleansing Bar.
What is Beautycounter?
First, to begin with, we should start with the brand that makes the product. What’s important to note about Beautycounter is that they are committed to a health and safety standard that goes above and beyond what is required by US law. I love that they’ve banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through their “Never List” –all while making sure their products perform and are as good as anything else on the market today.
Charcoal Cleansing Bar Product Description
Here’s the description according to the Beautycounter website:
Our Charcoal Cleansing Bar detoxifies and absorbs impurities in your skin without drying it out, resulting in smoother, brighter complexion. Made with antioxidant-rich, organic green tea and hydrating organic coconut oil, the gentle formula can be used daily on your face and body.
It took some digging but I found out that this product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Charcoal Bar Soap Benefits
Charcoal has the ability to pull bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin so that you can rinse it all away. Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body. It can make your pores look smaller by removing excess dirt and oil from them. It can help to treat acne by providing gentle exfoliation and absorbing oils and toxins.
How to Use Beautycounter Charcoal Bar
- Work soap into a lather with warm water.
- Gently massage onto face and body.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Charcoal Cleansing Bar Ingredients
- Sodium Rapeseedate is used for its cleansing and surfactant qualities.
- Sodium Cocoate comes from coconut and is used for its cleansing, emulsifying and surfactant qualities.
- Aqua/Water/Eau is used as a solvent.
- Glycerin comes from palm and is used for its emollient, humectant, solvent properties as well as its fragrance.
- Charcoal Powder comes from the Japanese Ubame Oak Tree and is used for its absorbent properties and color.
- Sodium Citrate comes from Orange, Grapefruit or a Synthetic source and is used for its chelating, pH adjusting properties.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water* comes from the witch hazel plant and is used for its skin conditioning and soothing properties.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil* comes from the safflower plant and is used for its emollient, skin conditioning properties.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil comes from the coconut and is used for its skin conditioning, sensory enhancing properties.
- Alcohol* is an antimicrobial solvent from sugar.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract* comes from the green tea plant and is used for its antioxidant, Skin conditioning properties. It is also a sensory enhancer.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) comes from Rapeseed, Sunflower or Soy and is used for its antioxidant and skin conditioning properties.
My Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Review
First of all, I have to say that I like the idea of a charcoal bar. I really like it because as you know I love charcoal. So, I set out to add this to my ever-growing charcoal regime. By the way, I also wrote a Beautycounter Charcoal Mask Review. Here’s what I discovered in the month that I used this bar.
After wetting the bar I proceeded to rub it until it started to foam up. I love the way this soap lathers. It really bubbled up nicely and felt smooth. At first, I made the mistake of using it daily. I didn’t exactly follow the directions. (Ahem. Cough. Cough.)
What It’s Like
The lather created by this charcoal bar is rich and emollient. It feels smooth and pleasant on skin. There isn’t really a smell to it as far as I could tell. It left my skin feeling very clean.
Many people have dramatic results when it comes to this charcoal bar and their pores. I’ve seen some shocking pictures of nose pores up close! So I know this stuff has worked well for others. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t see much of a change. I don’t really think I have big pores so maybe that’s why I didn’t see a difference. I also have really dry cheeks and it seemed to make those dry cheeks even dryer. I also used the bar daily which is not ideal.
I’ve heard that some people do use the charcoal bar every day and have success with it. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. In the future, if I decide to give it another go, I will stick to the minimum of 2 times per week.
So Does the Charcoal Bar Soap Really Work?
I think it does an excellent job of taking out excess dirt and oil. So, if you have oily or acne prone skin, this bar will work really well for you.
Final Thoughts On The Beautycounter Charcoal Bar
Overall, I was impressed with the emollient quality of this soap. I also like that the list of ingredients included a lot of organics. It is definitely less expensive than some of the other Beautycounter face washes.
- I didn’t really have a place to store it. It needs its own soap container or dish.
- If you use it too much you can dry out your skin.
Beautycounter Charcoal Bar Reviews
What Other People Are Saying
Beautycounter customer Aaron C loves the charcoal bar and said:
Not only has the charcoal bar made my face and body cleaner and my pores smaller but I have noticed that I have had no dry skin issues on my hands like I do every winter. I never realized my body wash was creating that dry and cracked skin but it was!
Cassidy D describes it as Amazing saying:
I love the charcoal bar! I feel like it is really getting a deep clean in my pores and I haven’t noticed a big difference in scaring on my face! I have pretty bad acne and I can see it slowly clearing up and scaring going down! It dries out my face the perfect amount after I wash it so it is perfect when I put on moisturizer.
Sandra H noticed positive changes and said:
This has been the facial washing bar of choice for almost five months now and there is an appreciable difference in my complexion: softer, pores are less noticeable, and a cleaner feel overall. I am very pleased with my decision to switch to your fabulous product line, Beautycounter.
Get Your Soap On!
Where to buy Charcoal Cleansing Soap
Beauty Sparrow ©2020 All Rights Reserved