We take pride in every post that we share with our valued readers, and any product, service or business we promote will only be those in which we believe in. Our honest opinions will always be given. Any such affiliated products, a brand or advertiser which we choose to partner with will never influence the content of our blog posts.
The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses. When we link to a product or website where we receive a commission based on the sale of such products, any commission is at no cost to our readers. It is important to us that we disclose to our readers whenever a post contains any links to our affiliates. We will make our readers aware by adding a disclaimer in any such post(s).
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we personally believe in, have used and/or that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
- Views/reviews of any product that we share are completely our 100% honest opinions, whether that business is an affiliate or not.
The content on this blog is solely the options of its administrators and not meant to provide any medical, financial or legal advice. Any financial posts are for the purposes of entertainment to our readers.
Please note, we do not post sponsored ‘do-follow’ links, all links are ‘no-follow.’
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We offer members-only free content to subscribers of our mail list. Readers can choose to provide a name and email address for this. We do not share that information with anyone, and will never send spam.
We send informative emails with information about blogging, blogging for profit and business resources.
Subscribers can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email from us.
The Right To Be Forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a GDPR mandate that allows subscribers to ask to delete all of the data associated with them.
- You may unsubscribe from our emails at anytime, and request that we remove all of your information and data associated, and we will delete it in it’s entirety
- Under GDPR, each of our subscribers in the EU has the right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten), meaning they can contact us and we, and our mail service provider will delete all of their personal data from all systems.
- As well, an unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each email sent
- Also in the bottom of our emails, we remind you why you are receiving this email, reminding you where you opted in to receive them in the first place
This blog is intended to be a place of support and empowerment to its readers. We aim to post informative and interesting content in a positive and pleasant manner, and this policy extends to our comment section. Readers are welcomed to comment on any of our posts, but simply put: be kind and respectful of others in the way you do so. Any language that is homophobic, sexist, racist or otherwise deemed hateful will not be tolerated. Such comments will be deleted and the commenter may be banned, at the discretion of the website’s moderators.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.